Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

Keep 'em coming

Funniest flash movies out there. Next step is finding a way to plug these directing into my brain for anytime viewing. I'm workin' on it.

Brushez 3 prev. Brushez 3 prev.

Hell yeah!

I mean, my only real complaint is I wish it were longer! That's some good shit man.

Upgrade Your Penis!!!!!!! Upgrade Your Penis!!!!!!!

bleh

I expected there to be more based on your whole thing in your comment, just seemed lazy. Sweet loading screen tho.

1/5 2/10

I would never lie to you I would never lie to you

Not bad at all

Pretty easy and not without spelling errors, but all in all I liked it. Cool concept. Reminiscent of portal with the omniscient instructions. Cool stuff.

Flying Cat Flying Cat

Addicting

And fun, needs a few more features I think, but is great none-the-less.

Demolisher Demolisher

Great Graphics..

..But other than that, this game is completely unoriginal. Just astroids with a different name Can't rate this very highly.

Rainy Days [Loop] Rainy Days [Loop]

Honestly the best part of this piece is the repeat. The build is fast, but makes for a fantastic loop. It really is seamlessly endless.

LopNor responds:

Thank you very much for your comment!

Moment der Klarheit Moment der Klarheit

Really incredible. The beats hold the dreamy atmospheric background really well. I'm also a big fan of the studder effects. I'm a sucker for strings and choir sounds so you won me over big time with those.

You Explode, I Explode You Explode, I Explode

A fantastic collaboration of fast paced tempo accompanied by appropriate sax and keys. The bass really takes its own around 3:25, and from then on it continues to be really intricate. Great music.