Rainy Days [Loop] Rainy Days [Loop]

Honestly the best part of this piece is the repeat. The build is fast, but makes for a fantastic loop. It really is seamlessly endless.

LopNor responds:

Thank you very much for your comment!

Moment der Klarheit Moment der Klarheit

Really incredible. The beats hold the dreamy atmospheric background really well. I'm also a big fan of the studder effects. I'm a sucker for strings and choir sounds so you won me over big time with those.

You Explode, I Explode You Explode, I Explode

A fantastic collaboration of fast paced tempo accompanied by appropriate sax and keys. The bass really takes its own around 3:25, and from then on it continues to be really intricate. Great music.

Weird World Weird World

This is really great jazz. The Sax accompanies the guitar beautifully throughout.

Lone Weekend Lone Weekend

This is fuckin' badass as hell.

Deserting Responsibility Deserting Responsibility

Absolutely beautiful. Full of atmosphere. Love it!

Digital Mirroring Digital Mirroring

Fantastic

Very soothing. As soon as that piano hits at 29, that's when this track starts to really take off. It's a subtle journey through closed eyes for the rest of the song. Very good stuff. Will enjoy multiple listens as it gives my mundane tasks a much needed soundtrack.

5/5
10/10

karthon responds:

thanks!

Between Here and There Between Here and There

Gorgeous

Atmospheric and emotional, beautiful work.

Very subtle but with a lot of power behind it, I agree, your music comes from the heart and soul.

tazz780 responds:

Thanks dude, music today is not what it use to be. There is no drive or feeling pushing artists or musicians. It's all about the buck.
I really enjoyed your music it's right up my ally and can't wait to hear more from you dude.
cheers

Evil-Dog - Outbreak Evil-Dog - Outbreak

This should be picked up

and put into the next zombie movie asap. Wicked piece here man. The inspiration is there, but it's not a direct copy of anything from either 28 days/weeks movie. I was gettin' worried during the intense part, but this song stands on it's own as a beautiful, haunting, powerful song that needs to be used in a film.

Great work man. 10/10 5/5

Evil-Dog responds:

awesome :) don't worry too much hehe

Third eye View_ Third eye View_

Splendid!

Boy I love playing with panning, I love the guitar playing in the left ear while the main plucking/strumming takes place slightly to the middle right.

A beautiful peice! Very calming, the guitar really sings in this song in a much more subtle way.

I realllly love the change over at 2:04, probably my favorite part, it just sounds soooo goood man, really loving this.

Boux responds:

haha! yeah i tried to experience a bit with the panning this time, glad you're still listenning to my work since a few months now, thanks alot again!
By the way, Im not sure i sent you PMs for all of my recents tunes or not, i get mixed up sometime in my message sendings, theres a few i think you'd like alot,
''Night sky alongside the fire'' ''once upon a time, buckethead'', have a listen if you like.
peace.