Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

Keep 'em coming

Funniest flash movies out there. Next step is finding a way to plug these directing into my brain for anytime viewing. I'm workin' on it.

Brushez 3 prev. Brushez 3 prev.

Hell yeah!

I mean, my only real complaint is I wish it were longer! That's some good shit man.

Upgrade Your Penis!!!!!!! Upgrade Your Penis!!!!!!!

bleh

I expected there to be more based on your whole thing in your comment, just seemed lazy. Sweet loading screen tho.

1/5 2/10

TF2 Gun Sounds! TF2 Gun Sounds!

Damn!

That must have taken forever! Props man, sounds freaking great too. Ima put this as my headlining song in the dance club I build ;D

5/5 10/10

Cardboard City Cardboard City

Wow..

Blew my mind, as soon as it started I was hooked! The music sucked me in, and the visuals were absolutely fantastic. I can understand that people would find this boring, but they have no taste in substance if they do. This is wonderful. All the work with texture done to bring out the city was just right on. Awesome job.

5/5 10/10

Black & White Black & White

sick!

Loved the cinematic style of it man, sick action. My computer is freaking out and deleted its onboard sound, so I don't have any sound, but I just imagined it. Sick flash dude. 5/5 10/10

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Really freaking good

I had to re-check after watching that this really wasn't done by Egoraptor. This was damn funny, the voices were fuckin hilarious, and you captured the frustration of gta4 exactly. Too funny man, great stuff.

Hitman Remastered Hitman Remastered

hahA

Funny as hell, loved the Wayne's World reference too "oh thats not good, im not happy" I laughed all the way through, the awkward silence parts were great breathers for the rest of the fuckin funny ass ad-libs, if it was adlibbed, fuck spelling. Peace out.

catbrush responds:

My brother and I are a comedy duo.

I'm like a bazooka and my brother's like a machete, and you never know which one is going to come at ya'.

The Gayest Showdown The Gayest Showdown

LOL

Pretty fuckin funny, i think thats all it was for, and it did its job, i dont give a shit, it was funny, and I stand by it. blaaaaaa im done.

Insanity + 1 Insanity + 1

Clizzay is Fizzucking awesome

Im not black, nor do i try to be, but dood your clayizzlemation is freaking awesome. I love the clay charactors you made with real faces and such, and knox is just classic with his blue figures of hilarity. I can't wait to see how much you've improved with your new clay mation (not that this one was bad, but you said it yourself that you've improved since january)

Can't wait man, ill be looking forward to it. Oh and to me there WAS a plot, he was insane so he just went through a normal day of pyschoness, how could it BE any better? well, add -Knox- to it haha.