View Profile BaMSuKkA

30 Movie Reviews

Keep 'em coming

Funniest flash movies out there. Next step is finding a way to plug these directing into my brain for anytime viewing. I'm workin' on it.

Hell yeah!

I mean, my only real complaint is I wish it were longer! That's some good shit man.

bleh

I expected there to be more based on your whole thing in your comment, just seemed lazy. Sweet loading screen tho.

1/5 2/10

10 Game Reviews

Not bad at all

Pretty easy and not without spelling errors, but all in all I liked it. Cool concept. Reminiscent of portal with the omniscient instructions. Cool stuff.

Addicting

And fun, needs a few more features I think, but is great none-the-less.

Great Graphics..

..But other than that, this game is completely unoriginal. Just astroids with a different name Can't rate this very highly.

133 Audio Reviews

A little late to the game (understatement). The beat and bass are incredible companions to the synth and keyboard sounds.

A fantastic collaboration of fast paced tempo accompanied by appropriate sax and keys. The bass really takes its own around 3:25, and from then on it continues to be really intricate. Great music.

This is really great jazz. The Sax accompanies the guitar beautifully throughout.

Kevin Johnson @BaMSuKkA