View Profile BaMSuKkA

All 133 Audio Reviews

74 w/ Responses

Great!

Another great song boux, love it man!

Another great review :D

Interesting

Very interesting listen, the choppy effects against the calm waves that layed just below the hovering synth was a cool idea. Really love the synth by the way, gives a sort of dark subtle sense of despair and unknowing.

Fubaka responds:

Hey thanks for stopping by to review this! The choppy effects in the song were actually an accident that had just popped out of nowhere, but yeah, they do make the song better!

Fantastic

Great ambiance! Very relaxing, Loving the atmosphere!

Oh maaaan!

Your style is so beautiful, love this tune. I really looooove the deeep brooding bass that thunder is, and the delay on the acoustic, probably my favorite part, soooo beautiful man. Love it!

5/5
10/10

Boux responds:

nice bass hey, thanks for reviewing again

Oooo

Oh man, this one is very coool, again the finger plucking is fantastic, I love your acoustic elements to it, adds this natural element that just makes it so much richer. Great!

Boux responds:

thanks! glad you liked the fingerpicking, got a new song out right now at this instant,
peace.

Very happy, still fantastic.

Such a beautiful song, happier with a hint of somber in it. Love the sound. You really blast this tune, love it!

Cool! thanks again.

Fantastic Peice

Indeed different, but I love it just the same. Very awesome variations of chords and finger plucking intertwined.

Boux responds:

some of my favorites chords variations in that song, 1 step down by the way, heres some variations i use
Am: X02410,
G: 320410,
F: 133200,
Am: 535200,
D: 200230,
thanks again!

Never Not Awesome

Two negatives to get out one huge positive. I just confused myself. Such brilliant sound, this song is extremely uplifting, the guitar work again is superb. Your fingers seem to just glide through the fretboard. Great stuff man.

Boux responds:

Confused? Hey thanks man, always glad to get your comments on my stuff !!!

Fantastic

The guitar work itself is enough to warrent this fantastic peice a 5/5 and 10/10, but the atmosphere created behind the guitar along with the delay and reverb effects add so much more.

Brilliant guitar playing, truly superb. It just bleeds emotion.

Boux responds:

Yeah, love that atmospheric ambient sound! thanks much man, ill keep you updated

Awesome!

A fantastic peice! Very soothing with an extremely atmospheric clash of multiple instruments that brings out a wonderful beatuy of sounds.

I did think of this as sounding like coldplay, but that by no means is anything but a compliment :D

Sylphus responds:

Hey many thanks!
I'm glad people are liking it :).

Kevin Johnson @BaMSuKkA