View Profile BaMSuKkA

All 30 Movie Reviews

4 w/ Responses

Keep 'em coming

Funniest flash movies out there. Next step is finding a way to plug these directing into my brain for anytime viewing. I'm workin' on it.

Hell yeah!

I mean, my only real complaint is I wish it were longer! That's some good shit man.

bleh

I expected there to be more based on your whole thing in your comment, just seemed lazy. Sweet loading screen tho.

1/5 2/10

Damn!

That must have taken forever! Props man, sounds freaking great too. Ima put this as my headlining song in the dance club I build ;D

5/5 10/10

Wow..

Blew my mind, as soon as it started I was hooked! The music sucked me in, and the visuals were absolutely fantastic. I can understand that people would find this boring, but they have no taste in substance if they do. This is wonderful. All the work with texture done to bring out the city was just right on. Awesome job.

5/5 10/10

sick!

Loved the cinematic style of it man, sick action. My computer is freaking out and deleted its onboard sound, so I don't have any sound, but I just imagined it. Sick flash dude. 5/5 10/10

Really freaking good

I had to re-check after watching that this really wasn't done by Egoraptor. This was damn funny, the voices were fuckin hilarious, and you captured the frustration of gta4 exactly. Too funny man, great stuff.

LOL

Pretty fuckin funny, i think thats all it was for, and it did its job, i dont give a shit, it was funny, and I stand by it. blaaaaaa im done.

Not bad at all in my oppinion

I think I spelled Oppinion wrong but eh, so as far as the submission, it really isn't all that bad. I guess it was confusing, but as far as stick fights I am not confused at all. I just watch the black stick guy (Not being racist, just saying he was the color black :-D) do all the stuff he does. I love the Mission impossible song. I first taped that song by holding a tape recorder up to the tv as it played through the credits (eh, give me a break i was 8) I look forward to see what happens next. Flash Animation is hard. I tried and gave up. Figured I would stick to making my movies. THis isn't bad. Sharpen your skills and you will be a great flashmaker.

Project-Tom23 responds:

Thanks for your review! Hopefully my next flash movie won't get such low votes.

eh

It was ok, the graphics were not so great, but i understand how frustrating flash is so i usually am ok with bad gfx. The plot line is hazy, i really am not sure what it is about other than a business man who isn't good at selling whatever he is trying to sell, i thought the begging was funny hence the 2 points for humor. Ill look forward to the 2nd one, will it have a little more plot? or just a continuence of the demonic ink haha. which is fine im just curious. anyway maybe sharpen up the gfx and work on plot. other than that this is a decent flash. Keep up your hard work and you will become a good flash artist.

EKublai responds:

Thanks for the support. The second one is turning out to have slightly better graphics. I'm working at a higher frame rate to make the animation smoother for my fight sequences.

Kevin Johnson @BaMSuKkA