View Profile BaMSuKkA

All 30 Movie Reviews

4 w/ Responses

ehhhh

I gotta give you points for the effort, it takes time to make that kind of stuff. It just wasn't made very well. The ending wasn't that funny and took way to long. Although it was a clever idea it kind of imitates -Knox-'s work with the single frame-by-frame animation. There were parts where the paper was suddenly moved, or things were not in the same place so you need to work on that for later reference. Parts of it however were done very well. It wasn't great but it wasn't poo either. Just sharpen your skills and come up with some more original ideas and you will have some good movies in your hands.

EKublai responds:

Thanks for the review. I would like to point out that this is not solely Knox's genre. I would also like to poin t oout that knox hasn't made anything like this. Sorry for sounding like a whiny-ass.

Awesome

Loved it man. I didn't expect the it to really be about Matches, I it was calling the fight a match but it was awesome. I loved the style of the fight, and the DBZ reference. I always wanted to see goku go up in smoke when he went supersayin. Hhaha that was mad awesome man, keep up the good work.

A waste

There is no reason to have made this. There are far better CS spoofs than this lame crap. It wasn't funny, wasn't that well made. I didn't find it funny at all, and i also didn't get the begging part with the 2 guys with knifes.

Can't say i laughed

I agree too, they should pull the damn plug. but i didn't find this funny.

HAHA

It was super cool man, i just thought it was so funny how the dude flew around so fast, I loved it though, make one that is longer, but seriously it was great

SOOO GOOD

SOOO GOOD, GRAPHICS GREAT, SOUND GREAT, EVERYTHING IS SO GOOD I LOVE IT GREAT JOB!

Not bad

Gives a good look at how accidents start, was pretty funny, good job

Funny

Very funny, the only reason i took off 3 points is that you need to play that stupid mini game to get the bonus scenes, im sorry but i get frustrated easily and that game is fruuuuustraating! especially because you only get like 12 seconds to put them in order, oh well it was still a funny cartoon

Ha

I have to say, as weird as it was it was pretty damn funny man. However i do have one thing i noticed, is that the charactors tend to have a long pause before they speak, but its not a big thing, still was very funny, good work

was ok

Have to admit, it went in a completely different direction than i thought it would, it was kinda weird, sorta funny and pretty good. I dont know if that would have really happened if hitler was alive, cause he was such a fag i think we woulda killed him anyway but still good flash.

Kevin Johnson @BaMSuKkA