View Profile BaMSuKkA

All 133 Audio Reviews

74 w/ Responses

WOrds??

Can i use any more words??? oh yes, sexY!

2 minutes and 10 seconds of pure enjoyment

Enjoyed every minute. Nothing to say, exept that it was sexy, but you knew that already.

No words

Dreamscaper said it best. Nothing to add.....exept that it was really sexy. But thats all i will add.

ZB NATION

GAd DAmn its good to listen to this shit. ANd do i hear a few Counter-strike sounds in there? Affirmative! Amazing work! ZB NATION DaNce Club OpenS SOON (not really, but that would be freakin cool)

Why yes, i think i will check this out

SIck beat. As always. ZB impresses. Amazing music STILL cant beileve nobody used in any submissions, WHY!?!?

YEa baby, DDR

DDR music is hardcore, (i suck at that game) so makes me wanna buy a dance club, im gonna do it prolly not, but its the thought that counts!

Man

I lOVe Sonic, great remix man. I really wish this was in the game, makes the old soundtrack sound sooo old (haha i donno) but again, work of art.

Oh yea, bring that beat back

That is just an aweomse beat brought on with awesome sounds to back it up. Of course i like it, and of course its sexy.

To cool

Rocking beat. Ur stuff never gets old man. Hands down best stuff ive listend to on newgrounds. I cant say it enough, its just damn sexy.

hmmmm

It seems the review for this one is under SHin Trigger, sorry for the mistake, i clicked the wrong button. Hey it happens.

Kevin Johnson @BaMSuKkA