View Profile BaMSuKkA

All 133 Audio Reviews

74 w/ Responses

Randomly Awesome

Extremely random, but damn cool, the constant piano mixed in with guitar, and what ever the hell else made it a very cool very weird peice that I totally can dig. Keep it up man, just maybe have some songs without a blender ;)

caffeinerush responds:

Thanks a lot man :)

I was a BIT tired, if you could tell. lol

Damn cool.

haha, very cool song man, i thought the piano was spot on. I could tell you had a hell of a lot of fun making this song. This is going straight to my top list on my music player. keep on makin more man, love listenin to this.

bjoaierjbioaerjgoerj responds:

wow! sweet. thanx a lot bro!

Great Mix

Very good mix of Techno beats with atmospheric backround electronic strings. Very smooth peice that is very fun to listen to. Once again great job man. Very cool song to listen too.

thanx bro

Very Fast, Very Cool.

No doubt, very upbeat and just makes you want to get up. It's very fast, and very smooth. The beats are damn good and everything comes together at a lightning fast pace and keeps the song flowing very well. Well done man.

bjoaierjbioaerjgoerj responds:

thanx bro, and i just reviewed your 2nd ambient song. its cool. cya!

Very good

Just a bit repetitive(SP?) but still a very awesome song with some very cool chords that went well with the piano. Maybe add some lyrics to spice it up a bit. Other than that, great stuff.

SendAwayStranger responds:

Saweet. At some point the song will most likely have some vocals. Thanks for the review dude

Simply Awesome indeed

Hey man! Been awhile, but I still freakin love your work. Id write more, but im currently dancing..........W00T!

Simply Something else

Starts out very suttle, very cool with those little bell sounding beats as it collides with atmospheric sounds swooshing in and out and it just gets into more deep and complex sounds that just triggers my imagination.

Man it's just a great song to listen to. Makes me want to write a scene. Great stuff, im looking forward to hearing more from you!
<B.ยง.>

Gillenium responds:

my fav to date. Thanks for another review.

Awesome

Great little boss fight theme. Remindes me of the good ol' games with that boss you JUST couldnt beat. Love all the beats. Great stuff.

Gillenium responds:

Is there any song of mine that you haven't reviewed?? I refuse to say thanks again.... oh ok, thanks for the review.

Haha

That was funny. Nothing more can be said about it. Good stuff.

Gillenium responds:

lol, yeah. This is the musical equivalent of a one-liner. But it's really frikkin old and I want to be able to find it years from now, so its on NG!

Good End

Nice way to end it man. Good stuff. All around.

Gillenium responds:

Thanks for the kind words!

Kevin Johnson @BaMSuKkA